CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dancing Shoes

OMG! I can't believe how irked I am!

Did you ever just want to slap the shit out of someone?

Well, that's how I feel today.

You can relax, my wrath is not directed at my Dear Little Alyssa! My irkedness is aimed at a co-worker! Now, you may or may not know this, but I usually blog at work. I know, I know, but we are really slow right now and I need something to fill my time! Any who, this guy, I'll call him idiot for short, is one of those people that always has to be the center of attention. So, as a result, he is the guy that is always the expert on EVERYTHING! He has to stick his nose into everything, even if it doesn't belong!

So, to get on with my rant. Idiot's desk looks like a bomb went off on it. It always does, so this is nothing new! Idiot goes to my boss and complains that instead of doing what I should be doing, I am talking on the phone!!! OK, now just for the record, this stems because Idiot said that he has been waiting for a quote from me for almost two weeks and I still haven't given it to him. Well, that quote has been sitting on Idiot's desk since last week Thursday!!! Instead of whining and bitching about me doing my job, why don't you get your fat head out of everyone's business and worry about your own job!!! But NO, that would mean that he would be "out of the loop". So today, instead of providing this quote to his customer that I made him wait two weeks for, he is out in receiving checking in freight and shipping stuff out! Why you ask? That's where I would be if I had customers waiting for me to give them a quote! UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Ok, rant over! I think I feel better!

I have to ask all of you to please say a prayer for my friend Lisa. Her daughter is dealing with some tough issues right now and could use your prayers.

A women on one of my forums posted this quote today and I wanted to share it. I thought it was very wise.

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.'

It is raining right now, so I am going to put my dancing shoes on!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Be like me and throw some Exlax in idiot's food/drink on the down low. ;-0

Thanks Gerri for the prayers. You have absolutely no idea how much I appreciate and admire you!

Your book is on the way. Funny think is...I gave it to my girl over shipping. I asked her to send you a copy. She did EXACTLY what I said and sent you a "copy". After lunch I came back in and found the original book on my desk and asked why. "Cause you said to send a copy." *heavy sigh* Anyhoo the original went out to you today. The good news (since you'll probably want to do more than one...you'll already have a "copy".) :-)
Huge hugs! You're a rockin mom!
L