CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Update

Hi friends. Yes, I am still alive! Things are very busy here and I can't believe that May is almost over!

Alyssa is doing extremely well but getting very antsy for school to be over. Last night she asked me if she could skip school today. She wouldn't watch TV, just lay in bed and rest.

I told her no. Imagine that. Then I had to explain why I told her no. Do you know how hard it is to explain a good work ethic to a 9 year old? I think she finally got it!

I am asking for prayers for my friend that is going through some health issues. Please send some prayers up that her news will be good.

I will try to keep up on my reading, but I have spring fever and have not been spending much time indoors.

My thoughts are with you all.

0 comments: